My Girl

jueves, 14 de mayo de 2015

Con este look he vuelto a mi infancia. Aquella época en la que una película, mi chica, hizo que me obsesionara ya por una prenda, los petos y es que los looks de Veda, la protagonista, no dejaban indiferente a nadie.
I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.When it's cold outside I've got the month of May. I guess you'd say. What can make me feel this way?. My girl (my girl, my girl) Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl). 
With this look I have come back to my childhood. The time in which a film, my girl,  made me to obsess by a overall and it is cause Veda's looks,  not left indifferent to anyone.
I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.When it's cold outside I've got the month of May. I guess you'd say. What can make me feel this way?. My girl (my girl, my girl) Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl). 



Top: Dresslux (HERE, HERE)
Peto vaquero/Overall: Stradivarius (similar HERE)
Sandalias/Sandals: Zara (Old, similar HERE)
Bolso/Bag: Purificación García (HERE)

© Ms Treinta - Moda y tendencias by Alba Zapater. - Fashion Blogger - 2018. All Rights Reserved.